.:Iron Maiden:. .:Iron Maiden:.

Yeah man

that was the maddest video ever by the maddest band. You rock flash king

Betrayal DVD Betrayal DVD

lol kool man ...

Dude, ur stoner theories are kool, just try n write them down whilst ur still delusional and then u wont forget what ur concept is before u finish the movie. Good stuff. Rake in some more stoner theories n make movies out of em, that is a section newgrounds could make kool.

Mario Twins (official) Mario Twins (official)

FUNNY

ITS FUNNY BECAUSE ITS FUNNY!! I FLOODED THE PORTAL WITH MARIO BUT THIS IS MUCH COOLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! And i played my old NES and SNES and the music sound exactly like that!

Street Life (SF) Street Life (SF)

THIS WAS GREAT!!!!!

FUNNIER THAN THE REAL STREET LIFE IT WAS THE BEST!!!!!

Dragon Ball waZzup Dragon Ball waZzup

I had a great laugh its kool!

A great effort it rocks

Rock&Roll McDonaldsFixed Rock&Roll McDonaldsFixed

WONDERFUL I LOVE IT TRULY THE BEST

I like stupid stuff so i gave it "5" really it sucks but it rules rock and roll mcdonalds....

Less Than Nonsense 2 Less Than Nonsense 2

I give this 10 coz im a dumb guy.

I like dumb stuff like that.Um...... MILK IS GOOD!?

Dragonball P Dragonball P

Some kool drawings there!!! Good Job!!!!!!!!!

I think it was a good movie. Considering it was hand drawn. Good on ya!

Limp Cookie Limp Cookie

THIS FUCKIN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u take so long why did i wait so long to gimme Limp Cookie? it is tops make me pur! Who has Limp Cookie? Steve Clark make Limp Cookie? Newgrounds have Limp Cookie!? Me is just a sucker with Limp Cookie in my brain! You make a mistake? Ill give u a break! Here Limp Cookie!
I viewed Newgrounds all for the Limp Cookie i loved it it ruled!!! Its Fuckin tops!!

CORN IN MY POO CORN IN MY POO

This Corn in my Poo is the best Newgrounds film!!!

This film is God- Like!! Its the best Newgrounds film there is!!! coz theres corn in my poo!!!!